Monday 24 July 2017

VARIOUS ARTISTS - ESOTERICA BRITANNICA NUMBER 9






















01. Kate Tempest - Picture a Vacuum
02. Tristram Cary - Divertimento (Start)
03. The Beta Band - Dogs Got a Bone
04. Fovea Hex - The Golden Sun Rises Upon the World Again
05. The Advisory Circle - We Cleanse this Space
06. Cate Le Bon - Wonderful
07. David Bowie - Come and Buy My Toys
08. Delia Derbyshire - Blue Veils and Golden Sands
09. Julian Cope - Sunshine Playroom
10. Goldfrapp - Utopia (Genetically Enriched)
11. Basil Kirchin - The Freelance (Abstract Jazz 1)
12. Robyn Hitchcock - I Often Dream of Trains
13. Joachim Ngol et Les Troubadors De Roi Baudouin - Missa Luba-Sanctus
14. Belbury Poly - My Hands
15. Virgina Astley - Love's a Lonely Place to Be
16. Tristram Cary - Divertimento (Performance Tape Section 2)
17. Television Personalities - Diary of a Young Man
18. Micachu and The Shapes - Calculator
19. The Focus Group - Danse & Atoms
20. Young Marble Giants - Cakewalking
21. The Beatles - Revolution 9 (Mono Version)


Another volume of the Esoterica Britannica has arrived.

Courtesy of original curator, David Thompson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/02313drcokav004/Esoterica_Britannica_Number_9.zip

Blogarrific said...

I regularly visit a ton of music blogs and, for some reason, only just found this one. but your curated volumes like this one are amazing and have been bringing my so much joy in the few days that I've been listening to them. Thank you. Thanks for putting them together, for making great choices, for having a really consistent aesthetic idea that you wanted to deliver. Very very good stuff. I knew I'd like the rest of it when I saw Julian Cope and Robyn Hitchcock scattered here and there on them.